Wednesday, September 5, 2007

I am ritin a second blog fer dis thing....well i really donno wat to say but i am sure by the end i wud have too much to rite.

well just like anyother day in my life from the past year, I woke up at home again, but this time feeling rather scared and nervous. I dont really have an explanation to these feelings I am hoping that by the end of the day I will get and answer to it. It rained really bad last nite. I sure many poor people are left homeless on the streets and children goin to school all wet because they can't afford an umbrella. I really wish I could really provide for all the poor but I know since I cant really afford to help, my true prayers for them to God will provide for them. I have been told always by my dad, there are many out there praying for you also, I didnt belive him then but now I am starting to think he is right. When we receive blessings, we tend to give ourself credit and forget all those who were on their knees for us.

Oh dear!! lyk i mentioned above....once I start I wont stop but sadly I have to before I starve my sis and mum at lunch. just lyk anyother day in my life from the past year, I have to cook lunch. Donno what I will make but I betta hurry........

more of "insight" later.... :)

No comments: